pre sales question

David Sanford created the topic: pre sales question

Good Day
Does this allow for multiple users (buddypress) to access and display own account on their timeline? Same question for the Twitter and other social plugins.

Thank you,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: pre sales question

Hello David! Thank you for posting your question!

Please note, that Facebook Feed WD is accessible only by Administrator users. So in case your website Buddypress users have these kind of privileges, each of them can create feeds with their Facebook accounts and display on their pages.

However, please beware, that the Administrator access allows the users to make any changes within the website.

This answer also applies to Twitter and other social plugins.

But you can also try using Advanced Access Manager plugin and give your users access only to Facebook Feed WD. Make sure to create a user group, which inherits Admin rights. Then hide all the items, except the necessary menus, e.g. posts, pages, and of course, Facebook Feed WD.

Here's the link to Advanced Access Manager page: goo.gl/k3wIHn
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

David Sanford replied the topic: pre sales question

Thank you, Agapi.

Can you modify this plugin for a fee?

if so, how much?

Please email me to the profile email address.

Thank you,
David

Hey David!

Could you please give us more details about the customization? Please let us know what user groups do the users belong to and how would you need the plugin to act in case of each Buddypress user.

The customization might be very complex, for which we might not have enough resources. So please give us as much details, as you can, for us to fully understand what has to be done.

In case you'd like to have a private discussion about this, feel free to e-mail us to [email protected], referring to this forum topic.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,
Actually, all user groups. I would like to give all visitors the right to have their FACEBOOK link on my site. So, I would imagine one group for all.

That would be the same for Facebook, Twitter and other other sites you support.

My site will target scuba divers and this would allow them to be social with other divers and be able to connect to their other social sites all at the same time.

By the way, I stated Buddypress as this is the generic term. I am actually using Ultimate Member instead of buddy press.

Thanks

David

Hi Agapi,
Actually, I believe setting this only to contributor should be fine.

Thanks for the details, David!

I spoke to our development team, and here's what we can manage to do with an additional fee in Pro version of Facebook Feed WD.

- All contributor users will have access to Facebook Feed WD plugin.
- Therefore, they should have access to backend (with limitations, of course).
- We can set each user to be able to create their feeds and access only the feeds that they have created. So each user will not have access to another's feed.

Does this sound good enough for you?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,
Sounds good.

I guess the final questions would be what exact access to the backend and the amount of the fee.

Thanks

Hi David!

That's correct, could you please contact our team by e-mail ([email protected])? Please make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.

I will discuss with our sales and development teams, and send you the statement for the customization price.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds