All events not showing

billw created the topic: All events not showing

Hi, really like your plugin! Works great for streaming our fb wall in the main page...

The only problem is not all our events are being shown, only the public ones.

Any advice?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

billw replied the topic: All events not showing

Another question: How would i show only upcoming events, not all the past ones?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: All events not showing

Dear user,

Thanks for your inquiry.

To show only upcoming events, please enter Facebook Feed > Main > Update > Choose the option "Add new ones remove old".

As for displaying private events, please be aware that both Facebook and Instagram APIs block private posts and no plugin can display private posts from Facebook and Instagram.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

billw replied the topic: All events not showing

I understand about the private events, no problem.

Regarding old events showing in the feed: It is already set for 'Add New, Remove Old'. Apparently your plugin doesn't have the ability to show only future events? I really want to only show current & future events, not past ones.

I also noticed the Event Dates are not being displayed at all, even though 'Show Date' is selected in the Event Tab of the feed. Any ideas?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: All events not showing

Dear user,

I'm sorry the option I have written about actually is not connected with upcoming events. It just removes the old events when new ones are added and no matter whether the event is expired or not. It just removes to keep the number of posts you have set.

In our new updates we'll add the feature of showcasing only current and upcoming events soon.

As for event dates, can you please send us the page/group URL which events you try to display for being able to capture the date issue?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds