Web-Dorado Privacy statement
We highly appreciate our customers’ cooperation with us and want to make sure their rights are protected here. We want our customers to understand how, when and in what circumstances we use the information you share with us.
You may be required to give us personal (name, phone number, address, bank account numbers etc.), non-identifying personal (personal data that cannot be used for identification) and prospect information (personal data about someone else), business contact (business phone number, address, etc) or aggregated information.
- Personal, prospect, business contact and aggregated information may be required for carrying out your order, but it will not be collected without your permission or consent.
- Non-identifying personal information may be required for making our services better and more convenient to you.
You have the right to:
- Not give your consent for the collection or use of your personal information. Please note that in this case you may have limited access to our services.
- Cancel your consent any time.
- Demand access to your personal information to make sure we use the right data.
- Demand changes in personal information, if anything has changed or if you find incorrect information in your personal data.
We have the right to:
- Share your personal information in business-related circumstances, for the protection of rights and if required by law. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose, except business related purposes without your consent and agreement.
We are responsible for:
- Taking care of the security of your personal information
We are not responsible for:
- For wrong and misleading personal information, provided by you.
- For Privacy rules on other websites, where you can access through Web-Dorado.
Please note that you will be informed of any changes made in the Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.