Joomla Facebook extension
Spider Facebook is a Joomla Facebook integration tool, which contains all the available Facebook social plugins and widgets for your website, as well as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google social widgets. Therefore, our Joomla Facebook extension allows you to totally integrate your website with Facebook, making it more social and providing the users with a personalized experience.
If you do not login before making a purchase, we will automatically generate a user account for you and send the username/password combination to the email address used for the payment.
The back-end of the Spider Facebook contains a number of custom parameters (width, height, border options, color scheme, font, and many more) that help you change the appearance and functionality of the Facebook social plugins. It is possible to apply the Facebook plugins to selected articles or other menu items, or include all the articles at once. Moreover, you can add the plugins to each of the items in category view (e.g. Category Blog).
We have provided our product with a well-organized and user-friendly back-end interface, which contains detailed descriptions for each of the parameters. In some cases, we have included references to useful tutorials (e.g. getting your Application ID, configuring a page tab, etc.) from reliable sources to help the customers with little knowledge on the subject take full advantage of Facebook integration. Spider Facebook is integrated with K2.
- Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.7, Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.x native extension.
- K2 integration
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and Facebook social widgets
- Facebook Like Button
- Facebook Send Button
- Facebook Follow Button. The Facebook Follow plugin allows Facebook users to subscribe to other Facebook members from your website.
- Facebook Comments box
- Facebook Activity Feed
- Facebook Recommendations Box
- Facebook Like Box. The Facebook Like Box allows liking your Facebook Page, as well as seeing its stream from your website.
- Facebook Login Button. Apart from the Facebook Login Button, the Facebook Login Button plugin contains the Facebook profile pictures of the user’s Facebook friends who are registered on your website.
- Facebook Facepile. The Facebook Facepile plugin shows the Facebook profile pictures of the Facebook users who have liked your Facebook page or have registered on your site.
- Facebook Request
- The Facebook Request Dialog is for sending a Facebook Request from one Facebook user to one or more Facebook users.
- Facebook Register
- Login with Facebook button that allows users to easily sign up for your website using their Facebook account. It generates a username based on your Facebook first and last names and uses other public information from your Facebook account.