Drupal Facebook module
Spider Facebook is a Drupal module, allowing you to integrate your website with Facebook. This includes adding Facebook social media widgets and social plugins. As a result you will have an updated website with social integration and personalization.
If you do not login before making a purchase, we will automatically generate a user account for you and send the username/password combination to the email address used for the payment.
The users can easily sign up for the website using their Facebook accounts. You can set the options for the registration in the back-end. Registration field will either require username and password or have it automatically generated.
Facebook module can be customized with the help of back-end features. This includes such options as width, height, border color, font size and color, colors scheme and etc. In addition you can choose between different versions of button design and make changes in alignment.
In addition to Facebook integration, the module will also add widgets of most popular social media to your website (Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn).
There is a possibility of using this module for specific contents of your website or include it for all contents at once. To do the first one, you can use either “Add” button from the back-end interface and choose the content, where you want to add it or scroll to “Blocks” page in “Structure” menu and assign it to the specific region. As for using the plugin for all contents you need to check the corresponding box in the back-end interface.
The detailed documentation of the module will allow the users, who have little experience with Drupal modules to successfully install and use the Facebook Module.
- Drupal 6.x, Drupal 7.x native extension.
- Facebook Like button
- Facebook Send button
- Facebook Comments
- Facebook Like box allowing you to like and follow the stream Facebook Page from your website
- Facebook Follow. This plugin allows to subscribe to other Facebook members from the website
- Facebook Request button. It is used for sending Facebook requests from one Facebook user to single or multiple Facebook users.
- Facebook Recommendations box
- Facebook Activity Feed
- Facebook Facepile. This plugin allows you to show profile pictures of the Facebook users, who liked your Facebook page/ registered on your website.
- Facebook Share button
- Facebook Login button. This plugin includes not only Facebook login button, but also possibility of showing profile pictures of the user’s Facebook friends, who are already registered on the website
- Facebook Register Dialog.
- Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook widgets