WordPress Facebook plugin
Spider Facebook is a WordPress integration tool for Facebook. It includes all the available Facebook social plugins and widgets to be added to your website. As a result, Spider Facebook plugin can help you to fully integrate your website with Facebook. Eventually, your website will become more social and the users will be provided with a personalized user experience.
FB Login, Register buttons and LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus social widgets are disabled in free version.
If you do not login before making a purchase, we will automatically generate a user account for you and send the username/password combination to the email address used for the payment.
The back-end of Spider Facebook includes a big number of parameters that are subject to customization (width, height, border options, color scheme, font, and so on) for changing the appearance and functionality of the Facebook social plugins that are included in the Spider Facebook plugin. Any of the social plugins can be applied to specific articles or other menu items. Alternatively, you can include all the article or menu items at once. Furthermore, it is possible to add any of the plugins to each of the items in category view (e.g. Category Blog).
Spider Facebook has a well-organized and user-friendly back-end interface where each of the plugin parameters is provided with a detailed description.
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and Facebook social widgets
- Facebook Like Button
- Facebook Send Button
- Facebook Follow plugin that allows Facebook users to subscribe to other Facebook members from your website.
- Facebook Comments box
- Facebook Activity Feed
- Facebook Recommendations Box
- Facebook Like Box that allows liking your Facebook Page, as well as viewing its stream from your website.
- Facebook Login Button which also contains the Facebook profile pictures of the user’s Facebook friends who have signed up for your website.
- Facebook Facepile that shows the Facebook profile pictures of the Facebook users who have liked your Facebook page or have signed up for your site.
- Facebook Request Dialog for sending a Facebook Request from one Facebook user to one or more Facebook users.
- Facebook Register