Spider Contacts is a versatile Joomla! extension with extensive capabilities for displaying information about a group of people in a more intelligible, effective, and convenient way. The main feature of Spider Contacts is the possibility to create your own list of distinct contacts with corresponding information, images, and even with a feedback option.
Creating contacts in the Spider Joomla Contacts has been made very easy. For instance, if you need to introduce your staff, Spider Joomla Contacts is just what you need. With the help of Spider Contacts, you will be able to create a list of your staff members, organizing them into different categories and groups. Spider Contacts also allows your customers to keep in touch with the staff. In addition, Spider Contacts is highly configurable and has various customizable parameters that let you design your contacts list the way you want.
Features of Spider Joomla Contacts:
Spider Joomla Contacts has the following features, allowing you to build an excellent contacts list based on each contact’s attributes:
- Joomla1.5, Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.7 and Joomla 2.5 native extension.
- Spider Contacts allows to select the order of your contacts.
- It is possible to send a message or feedback to the listed contacts.
- Each contact (e.g. staff member) can have his/her own signature.
- The contacts can be organized by categories.
Spider Contacts has four options for displaying the contacts:
- Full View
- Table View
- Short View
- Single View
A number of customizations can be made regarding the style and color options. In particular:
- Change the background color of Spider Contacts.
- Change the parameters background color in Spider Contacts.
- Define the width and height of the contact image in Spider Contacts.
- Define the width of the borders in Spider Contacts.
- Select the style of the borders (solid, double, dashed, dotted, etc.).
- Change the number of rows in the table in Spider Contacts.
- Change the color of hyperlinks in Spider Contacts.
- Change the number of contacts in the row in Spider Contacts.