Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Exclusive Wordpress Theme

Exclusive Wordpress Theme 9 years 10 months ago #14286

I downloaded your free version of Exclusive theme and find it really crappy. The original slider disappears if you add a new picture. Well I want to keep the 2 original pics and simply ad more.

The slider instead of graving the pictures I have in the media file grabs the pic and title with description that goes in the pic from a previous theme. So when you add a title and description under your theme they both overlap. Also the description and title on your theme have black text color which does not allow you to read the title description in the slider image.

While I like your design I find it very restrictive. While I like the theme with out being able to apply the proper functionality I am very reluctant to purchase it. I purchased 2 other themes and when customized the result was less than a nice looking webpage. So not sure what to do here.

In the home page when you grab your post if there is an image it doubles the image next to the text. Again not much value guys.
:(
The template appears to have lots of bug.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Esperanza.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Exclusive Wordpress Theme 9 years 10 months ago #14302

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear Esperanza,

Could you please give us (to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issues and try to solve them as soon as possible. Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Exclusive Wordpress Theme 9 years 9 months ago #15852

i had the same problem, the slide dissapea but i don't know when, but not was my fault, then the tops posts bar dissapear, i don't know how, because it is enable in the homepage section, and i paid for this theme!

Exclusive Wordpress Theme 9 years 9 months ago #15863

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear David,

Could you please give us (to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Exclusive Wordpress Theme 9 years 6 months ago #18779

Download the best and free premium newspaper wordpress theme.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Ashiqur Rahman.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds