Parse error

enzo created the topic: Parse error

Hello everyone.

I just moved my joomla website to another folder also updated the database. everything works fine till now except spider catalog in view product. i get this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'defined' (T_STRING) in /home/ecomat/public_html/administrator/components/com_spidercatalog/tables/reviews.php on line 2

is is something that i can fix?

Thanks in advance

Enzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Parse error

Dear Enzo,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

enzo replied the topic: Parse error

Hello

i have sent you the log in information by email

thanks in advance

Enzo

Support replied the topic: Parse error

Dear Enzo,

We will look into your issue and contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sarvesh Chitko replied the topic: Same Error

Hi Support guys!
Even I did the same thing as Enzo and have the same error in the same spot.
Please help me out.
If you put out the code on the forum itself, that would be a very great thing for people to solve their problems.
Thanks a lot.

Support replied the topic: Same Error

Dear Sarvesh,

There is probably an unexpected character in the code, or it is being cut because of quotation marks. So we need to take a look in order to provide a solution.

Please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the full link of your forum post in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

KYD replied the topic: Parse error

Hi Support Team,

We did the same thing, transfer our website to different folder and now we have the same problem in the same spot as well. Tried to look for solution here but couldn't find any. Please help us. We need to fix this as soon as possible. I will send you login info in separate email next.

Thanks,
Jenny

Agapi G. replied the topic: Parse error

Hello, Jenny!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
I have asked our development team to have a look. They will fix this problem on your website soon.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey, Jenny!

We have checked your catalog and single product pages by publishing them as menu items. Unfortunately, we could not replicate the issue. Could you please post the link, where you have seen this error?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

KYD replied the topic: Parse error

Hi Agapi,

I am not sure if the problem is solved. I sent you another email and another error. Part of the catalog is just not working. The product list is working fine, however, the line in the bottom on each item is gone. But when you click on a specific product in the list to go to each own page (cell page), the error exists (please see error from my email). Also, I cannot even use the export CSV in the backend ( I have errors). Please advise.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hello, Jenny!

Please note, that I did not mention, that the problem was resolved. It's just that we were having trouble replicating it. But thank you for sending the correct link, we were trying to publish the catalog as a menu item, where the error wasn't visible.

I will let our developers know, so they can continue working on the issue.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds