Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theme changes not responding

Theme changes not responding 9 years 2 months ago #23740

The calendar simply isn't listening to the changes I'm putting in place. The "Cell background color with events" is set to #E1E1E1, but no matter what it keeps showing up as #ADD4E2.

I thought maybe it was because these events were entered in old categories before the changes were put in place, but I changed the "Event title color" to #000000 and it went through just fine. What's going on here? Why won't it listen to it's own code?

This seems to happen pretty regularly, too. I have the "Display Category Legend" set to no, but it always shows it no matter what. I finally had to just go and delete all the categories to get it to stop showing up. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm pretty versed in code.

There's another issue, but I'll post it in a different topic for the sake of forums.

calendar.png

calendar_settings.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Theme changes not responding 9 years 1 month ago #23788

• Support
  • Thank you received: 633
Dear NAte,

Please update your calendar to latest available version. If this won't help please contact us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.
Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions,
Wordpress plugins,
Drupal modules
Clear the cache before asking questions. :)

Theme changes not responding 9 years 1 month ago #23841

I just purchased it a week ago; how can I have an old version? I'll be setting up a temp admin and emailing you. I'll be monitoring any changes to the site very closely.
Time to create page: 0.700 seconds