How to email form details to Sender?

owen watt created the topic: How to email form details to Sender?

Is there away to send the form submission automatically to the sender as well as to myself? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: How to email form details to Sender?

Dear Owen,

Please be informed, that the option is available. Please go to your form > Form Options > E-mail Options > E-mail to Administrator and specify the e-mails, to which the submissions are going to be sent.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: owen watt

owen watt replied the topic: How to email form details to Sender?

Thanks that's great

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

julie lieberman replied the topic: How to email form details to Sender?

Hello. I'm not a programmer. Just a musician who can't afford to hire anyone, so I'm doing it all myself. Please explain how I tell form-maker to send a copy of the email to the sender. I don't know who will be registering for my program, so I don't know their email addresses in advance. Is there code I should enter?

Dear Julie,

Please go to your form, then Form Options > Email Options and scroll down a bit until you find Email to User section. Here you need to set Send E-mails to Yes and add custom text to the editor, if you need any.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

There is no “Email options” when I click on “Form Options” nor is there anything to scroll down to on any of the options provided. Each just has a small window of choices (General Options, Actions After Submission, Payment Options, Java Script, Custom Text in Email) and none of them have anything I can click to say "yes."

There is no “Email options” when I click on “Form Options” nor is there anything to scroll down to on any of the options provided. Each just has a small window of choices (General Options, Actions After Submission, Payment Options, Java Script, Custom Text in Email) and none of them have anything I can click to say "yes."
Your "Add File" for this email is not allowing me to add a file.

Dear Julie,

As we have wrote you via e-mail, you seem to have an older version of Form Maker. For that version please edit your form's e-mail field and check the Send e-mail to submitter option.

You can edit the e-mail, that is being sent to the user in Form Options > Custom Text in E-mail section.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds