Not uploading DB

Sebastian Castorena created the topic: Not uploading DB

I just got Spider catalog hoping i could manage all my products in an excel sheet which i could upload in CSV format, but when I select the file and click on upload there are no changes in my products list in the backend.

Is this feature not possible?
Do I have to add every product manually?
I can't use the CSV file to change batch?

What am I doing wrong? What step am I missing? Seems to me there is nothing special to do

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Not uploading DB

Dear Sebastian,

Could you please attach the CSV, which you have uploaded? Please note, that in case its formatting is different from the one, that Spider Catalog accepts, the products will not be saved. You can also try exporting a blank example CSV from Spider Catalog and do a test import back to the catalog.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Sebastian Castorena replied the topic: Not uploading DB

Hello,

I actually just started by trying to change the names of the products that are in the catalog by default but the changes produced no results. I'm talking about the default TV products.

In the beginning I installed spider catalog lite to test it and it wouldn't let me upload a csv, thought it would be because it was the light version, so I upgraded but Im having the same problem.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled the whole extension, with no success.

This window won't let me attach files, so I uploaded it so you can download it.

sebas12.com/kwimby/media/com_spidercatalog/bebes.csv

Thanx for the help

Support replied the topic: Not uploading DB

Dear Sebastian,

Looks like the formatting of the CSV is correct, so could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us take a look at the problem? There could be an import structure problem.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds