- WordPress 3.9 and higher
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
Start installing YouTube WD plugin from WordPress administrative panel by following these steps:
- Sign in to WordPress dashboard of your website as an administrator.
- Navigate to Plugins page and hit Add New button.
- Click Upload Plugin button, then press Choose file.
- Browse .zip installation package of YouTube WD plugin, and click Install Now.
If you face problems during this installation, you can try to upload the plugin through FTP connection:
- Connect to your website server using an FTP client software (e.g. FileZilla).
- Open the folder containing your website files and navigate to /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Uncompress .zip package of YouTube WD plugin, then upload /youtube-wd folder to /wp-content/plugins directory, without modifying files.
- Log in to WordPress administrative panel of your site and go to Plugins page.
- Look for YouTube WD and press Activate.
Make sure to let Web-Dorado support team know in case you face any problems or have questions.