Step 5: Widgets
To activate widgets for your theme go to Appearance > Widgets.
There is a list of pre-installed widgets coming with the theme. You can activate widgets dragging them from “Available Widgets” box on the left and placing them in Primary, Secondary Widget Area or Footer Sidebar on the right. After placing them in widget area you can customize each widget.
AdSense. You can add this widget if you want to use AdSense on your website. By default the title of the widget is “Adsense”. You can rename the widget. Then you should provide your AdSense code in the box below.
Advertisement. You can add advertisement banners to your website using this widget. By default the title of the widget is “Advertisement”. You can choose to rename the widget. You can add as many banners as you want pressing “Add Banner” button. Creating advertisement banner you should provide the following details:
- Path. Provide the source URL of the banner.
- URL. Provide the website URL to be redirected after clicking the banner.
- Title. Provide a specific title for your banner.
- Alt. Specify alternative tags for the banner to make it visible for search engines and show in case of slower connections.
Spider Random Post. You can add random posts on your homepage using this widget. To use the widget you need to provide the following details:
- Title. Provide a specific title for your widget.
- Select Category. Specify the category for generating the posts from.
- Quantity of Posts. Define the number of posts to be displayed.
- Auto Update. Choose whether to have an auto-updated list of posts or not.
- Visualization. Choose the visualization style from provided 4 styles or leave it to random option for automated style choice.
- Time of update(sec). Define the time period for the post updates.
Categories Posts.You can add categories of posts to your sidebars.
- Title. Set the title of the widget.
- Select Category. Select the category of posts to be displayed.
- Number of posts. Please enter the number of last added posts from the category to be displayed in the widget.
|Previous Step||Next Step|