Step 3: Theme options
You can customize the theme choosing “Theme options” menu from the navigation bar on the left. Theme options will allow you to make changes in your site and customize it in accordance to personal preferences.
3.8 Slider Options. This section allows you to make changes in functionality and design of the homepage slider. If you want to remove slider from the homepage you need to return to Homepage section and check the corresponding box.
- Slider height. Specify the height of the slider.
- Animation speed. The speed of the animation (image transition) can be changed according to the provided speed (in milliseconds) in the box.
- Pause time. You can provide a pause time for the slider in the box. This is the time interval between image transitions.
- Stop animation while hovering. If you want to have the animation stop when hovering, you need to check the box.
- Effect. The slider effect can be selected from the provided 16 options.
- Add image. Using this option you can add images for the slider.
- The URL of image when clicked. You can link the slider images to specific links in your website providing URL of the corresponding page in the provided box.
- Text on images. You can add text over the slider to be displayed in a text box.
|Previous Step||Next Step|