Step 1: Installing the WordPress Contacts.1.1 Minimum requirements.
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload..
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”)and select the Spider Contacts zip file.
- Click “Install Now” button.
- If the installation succeeded you will see the message in the picture. If any problem occurs, please contact us email@example.com.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.