Step 5: Publishing the Created WordPress Catalog.To insert a catalog into a Page or a Post.
5.1 Press the button named Insert Spider Catalog in a post or a page you want to show the catalog.
5.2 Single Product
5.2.1 Select Product. Select a product from the given list.
5.3 Products List
5.3.1 Select Category. Select a category from the given list.
5.3.2 Show Category Details. Choose whether to show the category details.
5.3.3 Product Display Type. Choose the display option of the product.
5.3.4 Show Subcategories. Choose whether to also display the subcategories of the chosen category or not.
5.3.5 Show Subcategory Products. Choose whether to display the subcategory products.
- All. Shows all subcategory products.
- No. Does not show subcategory products.
- Chosen. Shows only the products for which the Show in Parent option has been enabled.
5.3.6 Show Products. Choose whether to show the products of the chose category or not.
If there is any problem with editor, you can manually add the short code to the pages or posts.
Add the short code [Spider_Catalog_Product id="my id"] to the pages or posts and change the following point.
- ID. Add the ID (Spider Catalog>Products>ID) of the single product to the appropriate place("my id") in the shortcode.
Add the short code [Spider_Catalog_Category id=" CategoryID" details="1" type="" showsub="1" showsubprod="2" showprod="1"] to the pages or posts and change the following points.
- ID. Add the ID (Spider Catalog> Category>ID) of the category which you want to show to the appropriate place("my id") in the shortcode. If the value of the ID is "All_CAT", the all categories will be shown.
- Details. If the value of the details is 1, the information about category won’t be shown. For showing the information change the value of the details into 0.
- Type. If the value of the type is empty(“”), the products list will be shown with cells (Cells 1 view). For the other views please use the following values- List view-"list", for Cells2-"cells2", for Wide Cells-"wcells", for Thumbnails-"thumb", for Cells3-"cells3".
- Showsub. Specify the value as “1” if you want the subcategories to be displayed. Specify the value as “0” if you do not want them to be displayed.
- Showsubprod. All: Value=”1”; No: Value=”0”; Chosen: Value=”2”.
- Showprod. Specify the value as “1” if you want the products to be displayed. Specify the value as “0” if you do not want them to be displayed.