Step by step guide
Step 1: Installing WordPress Spider Catalog Plugin.
1.1 Minimum requirements.
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the Spider Catalog zip file.
- Click “Upload&Install” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
If the installation succeeded you will see the message in the picture. If any problem occurs, please contact us email@example.com.