WordPress MailChimp WD
Step by step guide
- WordPress 3.x and higher
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
Installing MailChimp WD from WordPress administrative panel
- Sign in to WordPress dashboard of your website.
- Navigate to Plugins page, click Add New, then hit Upload Plugin button.
- Click Choose file and select the .zip installation package of MailChimp WD plugin.
- Press Install Now.
Installing via FTP connection
- Connect to your website server using an FTP client software, e.g. FileZilla.
- Open the folder which contains the files of your WordPress site, then go to /wp-content/plugins subdirectory.
- Unzip the installation folder of MailChimp WD and upload it to /wp-content/plugins directory, without modifying files.
- Log in to WordPress administrative panel of your site and go to Plugins page.
- Find MailChimp WD and press Activate.
Make sure to contact our team at email@example.com, or post on Web-Dorado forum in case you face any issues.