Actions after submission
You can choose the action which occurs after your MailChimp subscription form is submitted. Use one of the following options of this section to configure action of your form after submission:
- Hide Form will hide your MailChimp form from the submitter after they hit submit.
- Stay on Form keeps the users on the same page where your form is.
- Post option allows you to set redirection to a specific post page. Select this setting and choose the post from the dropdown menu which will appear afterwards.
- Page is similar to Post option for the action after submission. But wi this setting you can select a page to display after the form is submitted.
- URL option lets you provide any link to which the user will be redirected after submission. Copy the link to the corresponding input and hit Save.
|Previous Step||Next Step|