Step 1: Installing the WordPress Form.
1.1 Minimum requirements.
- Wordpress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the Form Maker zip file.
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin ” button for activating the plugin.
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
1.3 Updating the WordPress Form.
If you want to update the plugin while preserving your existing forms, you need to deactivate and delete the Form Maker from the list of installed plugins (Do not uninstall it using the Uninstall Form Maker option of the plugin) and install the new plugin.