Publishing Ecommerce WD shortcode to Pages/Posts
In editor of a page/post find Ecommerce WD icon (shaped as a shopping cart), click on it. Set up the options and press Insert button. Shortcode uses three tabs for creating product list, categories or manufacturers pages.
Creating category page: Filter the category/categories to display, define the ordering (ascending, descending) and choose whether to display category information alongside the category product display.
Creating Manufacturer page: Define the ordering for the manufacturer list and choose whether to display manufacturer information alongside its listing.
Creating Products page: Here you need to choose the arrangement for the product display:
- Thumbnails. Displays product identical thumbnails with short description.
- Masonry. Displays product thumbnails based on added image proportions and its content length.
- List. Displays products one after another as a list with short description.
- Blog Style. Displays products one after another with its full description similar to blog posts.
- Chess. Displays set of four products, where the content components of products next to each other are inverse.
Then set up the filters for the product display choosing category, manufacturer, maximum and minimum prices, adding date, rating and tags. As a final step define the ordering.