Spider Catalog

Administrator created the topic: Spider Catalog

1. What is Spider Catalog?

Spider Catalog for Joomla! is a convenient tool to organize the products represented on your website into catalogs. Each product is assigned with a relevant category, which makes it easier for the customers to search and identify the needed products. Each product can be accompanied with an image. The extension provides you with a high level of customization concerning almost all the aspects of the catalog.

2. Is this product complicated to use?

Not at all, it is very user friendly. Our team has done everything to make it easy for you to download, install, and play with step-by-step instructions on how to use the product.

3. What are the payment options?

We accept payment through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account it is not a problem, you can pay using your credit card as well. The payment is handled through secure PayPal payment gateway.

4. Is it safe to buy by PayPal?

Yes, of course. No credit card numbers or other sensitive info is kept.

5. I’m not sure that I can follow the instructions. Can you install and configure the extension for me?

Sure, we can also modify it to the look of your site. Just contact us by email and we'll do our best to help you.

6. I bought Spider Catalog, but I have not received an e-mail for confirmation and for downloading

Usually confirmation e-mail arrives during a minute after the purchase. You can also check spam and junk folders. If the e-mail does not arrive during half an hour, please contact us. We will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible and will also send the purchased product by e-mail.

7. Is it possible to translate Spider Catalog into another language?

If your site language is not English, you can translate Joomla Catalog by creating a file [lang code].com_spidercatalog.ini in the language folder of your Joomla! Site. The new file must be the translation of English version (en-GB.com_spidercatalog.ini), which is included in the package.

8. Product does not work or works in an improper way. What should I do?

We created a product which works on any browser, template and does not conflict with other extensions. However, if a problem arises, contact us telling the link of the website where the problem has occurred. We will try to answer within 24 hours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[email protected] replied the topic: Spider Catalog

Hi,
all the shedules at subcategory V.Modula, to the link
www.vibrapac.it/theme-features/pavimenti.html
do not work
Leo

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Catalog

Hi Leo! Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please give us temporary Joomla Super User access to your website? Our developers will check the problem thoroughly and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send the login information to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: [email protected]

[email protected] replied the topic: Spider Catalog

Excellent service from the Eldorado team.
You solved my problem very quickly. Thank you very much

Agapi G. replied the topic: Spider Catalog

You are most welcome!

We are very glad the problem was sorted out on your website.
Please don't hesitate to let us know in case you face other problems. We'll be happy to assist!

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds