Step 19: Creating an Ecommerce Menu Item.19.1 On the top menu select Menu > [MENU] (where [MENU] is the name of the menu).
19.2 At the upper right corner click on “New” button to add a new Menu item.
19.3 From “Menu Item” select the type Spider shop.
19.4 Category View. This will allow adding category items into a page.
- Category. Select the category to add the items of.
- Show info. Choose whether to display the category description or not.
- Show products. Choose whether to display the products included in the category or not.
- Number of products. Specify the number of products to be displayed within the category page.
- Show subcategories. Choose whether to display subcategories or not.
- Number of columns. Specify the number of product columns to be displayed in a single page.
19.5 Login. This will allow creating a login page for the registered users of the e-commerce and will also allow register for the users who do not have an account yet.
19.6 Manufacturer View. This view will allow adding products of the same manufacturer.
- Manufacturer. Select the manufacturer to add the products of.
- Show info. Choose whether to display the manufacturer description or not.
- Show products. Choose whether to display the products belonging to the specific manufacturer.
- Number of products. Specify the number of products to be displayed within the manufacturer page.
19.7 Orders. This view will allow displaying the details of the orders, including the ordering history and possibility of downloading the invoices.
19.8 Product View. This view will allow displaying a single product in a page, including all of its details.
- Product. Select the product to be displayed within the page.
19.9 Products View. This view will allow adding the entire list of products added in the extension.
- Arrangement. Set the display view for the products. You can display those either in thumbnails or in a list.
- Register. This view will allow adding registration page for the further use and checkout of the products.
- Shopping Cart. This view will allow displaying the product added to the shopping cart of the user, as well as other options.
- User Account. This view will allow checking and editing the details of the users.
19.10 Login. This will allow creating a register page for the user who do not have an account yet. The options of the required data can be set from the options.
19.11 Shopping Cart. This will allow viewing the items, which are added to the shopping cart. Here the user can checkout the items, as well as remove the selected items from the list.
19.12 User Account. This will allow the users to view their account details and make corresponding changes whenever applicable.