Step 17: Creating/Editing Themes.The extension comes with 5 default themes. You can create more themes and set those to be the default theme for the product.
If you want to add a new theme, you should press New button in the upper right corner. Then you can set it to be a default theme, by checking and pressing Default button at the upper right corner.
The section uses four separate subsections for different parts of the extension.
17.3 Components Options.
17.3.1 Nav bar. This option allows making changes in the User Management container.
- Bar. Set the color for the User Management Container, e.g. background and borders.
- Link. Set the color scheme for the Shopping cart redirect and User data display images (active and hovered content and background).
- Badge. Select the color scheme for the amount of the products added to the shopping cart.
- Dropdown. Select the color scheme for the dropdown list of the user data.
17.3.3 User Data Panel. Set the background color, footer background color as well as border color for the container displaying User Account section.
17.3.4 Product Panel. Set the background color, footer background color and border color for the container displaying product details.
17.3.5 Well. Here you can change the border and background color for the browsing and filtering sections, as well as tags section for individual product pages.
17.3.6 Rating. Select the type of the star to be used for rating, its main color as well as background color.
17.3.7 Label. Select the text and background color for the labels.
17.3.8 Alert. Here you can set the colors for the informational messages within the extension.
- Info. Here you can select the color scheme for the success messages, including colors for the content , background and border.
- Danger. Here you can select the color scheme for the error messages, including colors for the content, background and border.
17.3.10 Pills. Here you can set the color for the links (content, content when hovered and background when hovered)redirecting to My shopping cart and My orders pages within User Account section.
17.3.11 Tabs. Define the color scheme for the tabs (including border, content and background)displaying details for individual images.
17.3.12 Pagination. Set the color scheme for the pagination (active and hovered texts, background and borders).
17.3.13 Pager. Define the color set (content, border and background) for the upcoming and previous page navigation.
|Previous Step||Next Step|