Spider FC FAQ

Administrator created the topic: Spider FC FAQ

1. Can Spider FC display more than one event per day?

You can have unlimited events per day.

2. Is there a way to have more than one calendar within the same website?

You can add unlimited calendars within the same website.

3. How easy is the Spider FC to use?

Spider Joomla Flash Calendar is very user-friendly, and any suggestions about the improvement are welcomed.

4. On which Joomla! and WordPress versions does Spider FC work?

Joomla Flash Calendar has versions for Joomla! 1.7, Joomla! 1.6,Joomla! 1.5 and WordPress 3.0 +.

5. Can I insert a picture in an event?

Yes, you can insert one image per event.

6. I bought Joomla Flash Calendar but I have not received an email for confirmation and for downloading.

Usually confirmation e-mail arrives during a minute after the purchase. If the e-mail does not arrive during half an hour, please contact us. We will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible and will also send the purchased product by e-mail.

7. Product does not work or works in an improper way. What should I do?

We created a product which works on any browser, template and does not conflict with other extensions. However, if a problem arises, contact us telling the link of the website where the problem has occurred. We will try to answer within 24 hours.

8. I wrote an e-mail and have not received a respond.

Do not worry. Our team will contact you during 24 hours after your question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds