Zooming

Karl Dean created the topic: Zooming

I have installed zoom and it is working great but when a user clicks on another page the text goes back to the original size. How can I stop the text going back to the original size?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Zooming

Dear Karl,

Please be informed, that unfortunately this is not a bug, but Zoom Module's functionality. It does not keep the site text zoomed when the user changes the page.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Karl Dean replied the topic: Zooming

Ok can it be done if so how much?

Support replied the topic: Zooming

Dear Karl,

Please be informed, that unfortunately we don't have spare resources to make the customization.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Poonam Ray replied the topic: Zooming

You can zoom in to get a close-up view of your file or zoom out to see more of the page at a reduced size. You can also save a particular zoom setting with a document or template, presentation or page resizing .

Teena Mariya replied the topic: Zooming

I realized your problem. this is the first time I heard such a problem. You can zoom your page to see it in large size and can reduce to your appropriate page size. You can search the reason in google and you can find the better suggestion from there.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds