plugin affects accordion dropdowns

John Harwood created the topic: plugin affects accordion dropdowns

I've just installed the Zoom Pro plugin and have run into a behavior that hopefully, with your help, I can resolve.

The IRIS website has a page where most of our resources are contained in an accordion format. Here is the page on our development site at WP-Engine:

iriscenter.staging.wpengine.com/iris-resource-locator/

- look at the first accordion - "Accommodations"
- if you click in any of the green area the accordion drops down normally, but
- if you click on the word "Accommodations" the turn-down icon on the right scrolls out and nothing else happens.
- if you click in the green and then on the white area of a sub-accordion, everything is normal
- if you click in the green and then on the text of a sub-accordion, nothing happens (it should open)
- if you click in the green and then on the left icon of a sub-accordion, the text scrolls out

The accordion behaviors return to normal if the plugin is de-activated.
I took out the CSS I have for the plugin (color and position) but the "bad" behavior continues
I've disabled the plugin on our live site: iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/iris-resource-locator/
I know this is probably a "one off" problem for you all, but if there is some way I can adjust the plugin code that you see, please tell me

Cheers,

John Harwood
IRIS Web master

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: plugin affects accordion dropdowns

Hi John!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please give us temporary administrator access to your website? You can send the login information using the contact form on this page.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds