Popup gallery functionality unresponsive and blocked by menu bar

Roy Evoy created the topic: Popup gallery functionality unresponsive and blocked by menu bar

Hello, I want to have a gallery of my videos in popup mode without any embedded player on that page. My problem is, when in popup mode the "x" for the Youtube video overlay is unresponsive along with the forward and back buttons on the left and right of the video. The menu bar on my site also covers the video.

Do I need to change a z-index somewhere? How do I fix this? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roy Evoy replied the topic: Popup gallery functionality unresponsive and blocked by menu bar

Ends up the z-indexes were the issue. I changed my menu z-index to 999 and it fixed the issue.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Popup gallery functionality unresponsive and blocked by menu bar

Hello Roy!

Thank you for posting about this problem and sharing the solution! We are very glad to know the problem has been sorted out with this easy fix. Is there anything else I can assist you with? Please let me know.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds