weddings template problem

Eduardo Falcao created the topic: weddings template problem

Hello,

I'm using a pro-version of weddings template. Following my questions:

1) Why my blog's image and text don't fill up the entire page (main column) of this page? I'd like that the image become bigger not a tumbnail. I would like also that when the user click on this image, it will open in a new tab in chrome or other browser. I don't like my clients leave my page :)
see file image 1

2) I could not change my website name: It still being MY WEDDINGS. I change the title at quick customize but it is not working.
see file image 2

3) I could not change the link of my posts. I would like to customize it. When I click on it at web page it goes anywhere (web page error)
see file image 3

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Eduardo Falcao replied the topic: weddings template problem

Hello
Anybody can help me please!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Support replied the topic: weddings template problem

Dear Eduardo,

1. For your first question, please give us the link to your website, so we'll understand the problem more precisely.

2. Please be informed, that My Weddings is a logo image. You can change this from Weddings Options > General tab > Logo. Please specify the full URL to your logo image.

3. As we understand correctly, you need to edit the page permalinks and the Edit button doesn't function properly. Are we correct? The screenshots are too small, we just had trouble understanding this.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds