Gallery has become extremely slow and sluggish

Keith A Kapple created the topic: Gallery has become extremely slow and sluggish

Several versions ago when I first built out my website, your galleries loaded very fast.
Now after the last few updates, they are extremely slow to load the first image. After that, the images are loading if you click the next button navigating through the gallery. But if you close that image and open a new image, that one takes just as long to load.

Example:
www.kapplemultimedia.com/deserts/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Gallery has become extremely slow and sluggish

Dear Keith,

Firstly please be informed, that there were no major updates regarding to image loading recently. Secondly, please tell us which version did you have, that worked properly, also let us know if you updated WordPress.

In addition, please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll take a look at the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Keith A Kapple replied the topic: Gallery has become extremely slow and sluggish

I have updated wordpress. It's at version 4.0

I think I first started noticing the sluggish performance at version 1.2.2

Set you guys up as a subscriber and an email should have been sent with log in info for you.
Thanks for the reply.

Dear Keith,

Please be informed, that we have received the credentials. But the account is not full admin. Could you please set the user preferences to Administrator?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Keith A Kapple replied the topic: Gallery has become extremely slow and sluggish

Not sure what has happened,
I have not adjusted anything and has been sluggish over a long period.

But it's like it came alive now and is blazing fast. I've tested the load speeds at several locations on several computers, both when it was slow and now back to extremely fast. So as of now, the gallery is back to it's awesome state.

Not sure if you tweaked any settings on your end, but it's a huge difference.
Thanks for checking into this!

Dear Keith,

Did you deactivate any of your plugins? However, please let us know in case the issue reoccurs.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds