Hyperlinks to pages from Thumbnails

Jean Lejnar created the topic: Hyperlinks to pages from Thumbnails

I have turned on the Photo Gallery Options>Thumbnails option>Thumb click action: to Redirect to url. However, regardless of the way I put the url address into the redirect under the picture title in the redirect space, it takes me to the picture not the page. Very frustrating. I have been in contact with someone by email who has been giving me direction - one at a time - for the past two weeks and there has been no change in the reaction when I click on the thumbnail on the web site. I need help!! :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Hyperlinks to pages from Thumbnails

Dear Jean,

We have advised you how to set it up. If you don't manage to do that please give us temporary admin user account to [email protected], and we will set it up for you so as you can see how it works.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jean Lejnar replied the topic: Hyperlinks to pages from Thumbnails

The step that was not mentioned in your responses was the Shortcode. Once I set up the Shortcode and added that into the Text panel of the page (removing the icon from the Visual panel) it worked like a charm. Setting up the Options to redirect and using the Insert Photo Gallery icon on the Visual panel did not work. Now it is working exactly as I need it to. Thanks :P

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds