Multiple Google Calendars

Chris Hanson created the topic: Multiple Google Calendars

We have multiple google calendars. I have been importing all of them into one google calendar and using that single calendars API for the WD Calendar. But, anytime I update any of the calendars. I have to re import the updated calendars. I hope I explained this correctly. Is there a better way to this? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Multiple Google Calendars

Hello Chris!

Thank you for posting your question!
There surely is a different way to do this, and that is to integrate Google Calendar instead of importing them. Here's how you can do that.

Firstly get the Calendar ID of your Google Calendar. Afterwards add a new calendar, and scroll down to find Google Calendar ID option. Place the ID and save the calendar. I am posting a screenshot below.

Also please note, that when you make changes on your Google Calendar, you need to Clear cache from Event Calendar WD > Settings > General tab.

P.S. We encourage you also to post your question/issue to WordPress.org Support Forum and help other users to learn from your case. Be assured, we will service your ticket here and post solution to WordPress.org Support Forum as well.

Thank you so much for your contribution!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds