How do I change font color and type for title?

Grace Visconti created the topic: How do I change font color and type for title?

How do I change the font color and font type on this page in the photo gallery? Thanks in advance. No point in having a title if people cannot read it in light grey. Here is the link:

gracecvisconti.com/2016/11/24/featured-products/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How do I change font color and type for title?

Hi Grace,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Grace, please enter Photo Gallery > Themes > select your theme > Thumbnails > Here in the 3-rd column you'll see title formatting options.

Please see the screenshot attached.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
Attachments:

Grace Visconti replied the topic: How do I change font color and type for title?

Agapi I am unable to edit this section! Is it because I am on the basic plan? I should be able to change something as simple as a font and its color on basic shouldn’t I? If not, I will have to use another plugin.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How do I change font color and type for title?

Dear Grace,

The style options are not available in the free version.

You need to have a pro version.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds