Business Elite Pro Full Name Icon

Ariëlle Verweij created the topic: Business Elite Pro Full Name Icon

Hi,
Since I'm a woman and my clients are women, I would like to have access to the female version
of the Full Name Icon of the Contact Us towards the bottom of the home page please. www.test.arielleverwey.com
Thank you!
Ariëlle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite Pro Full Name Icon

Hello Ariëlle! Thanks for posting your request!

Please note, that this is the only icon available for Full Name element. But if you can give us the female icon image you wish to have, we can make a customization for you.

You can send the image to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum thread in your email. Also please give us temporary WordPress admin and FTP access to your website.

Please be informed, that any sensitive information you provide is secured by our strong Privacy Statement. Feel free to look at it, if you'd like: goo.gl/6QtQhh

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariëlle Verweij

Ariëlle Verweij replied the topic: Business Elite Pro Full Name Icon

Hello Agapi,

Thanks for your reply. Can you email me the original male icon image so I can make it female in photo shop? Then I can send you image to you.

Thank you,
Ariëlle

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite Pro Full Name Icon

Hey Ariëlle!

I surely can do that. Here's the link to the image file: goo.gl/dHjldR

When you open it, it looks like there is no content, since the picture is white. But if you click on the top left corner and save the image, you will see it after opening on your PC.

Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariëlle Verweij

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds