Multilingual website

Steven created the topic: Multilingual website

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all having a great day.

Please help if you can.

I'm using the Business Elite theme for my website.

I have added the Polylang plugin and made all the website pages bilingual (English and French), except the home page.

I don't know how to make the home page bilingual too. I think I need to make a copy of the home page that opens when I press the French link on my menu. Please help me with this.

Thanks.

(please explain in basic terms because I'm very new to website building)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Multilingual website

Hello Steven! Thank you for posting your request!

Kindly note, that the page translation is set up by the plugin you are translating with, and the theme is compatible with it. So you should be able to translate the homepage just as you translate the rest of the pages.

There are translation files, which should be automatically applied, when you switch to another language. But please let me know if there are any problems.

You can give us temporary administrator access (to [email protected]) and we'll take a look at them. Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds