Portfolio gallery

shweta created the topic: Portfolio gallery

Hi,

I am making a new photography website and liked your portfolio gallery theme. Before I buy it I wanted to check a few things. I downloaded the free version and see that one picture from each blog posts is picked for the front page.
Now I have some questions -
1) Can I make a page of all photos of a particular tag ?
2) How can I add "post comment" for each photo and not just each blog ?
3) How can I add a full page view of each photo.
4) Can I have a slide show for each set of photos of a particular tag ?

Do I need to get photo gallery widget along with portfolio gallery theme?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Portfolio gallery

Hello Shweta! Thank you for your interest in Portfolio Gallery theme!

Please see the answers to your questions below.

1. Kindly note, that WordPress pages generally don't have tags, only posts use them, and Portfolio Gallery cannot make any changes regarding this.

2. If you are mentioning to the photo lightbox, unfortunately they don't have comments. However you might want to check our Photo Gallery plugin, which does provide this functionality. Here's its link: goo.gl/KQelcj

3. The images can be enlarged by clicking on the full page button, could you please try this and let me know if you like that? Again Photo Gallery has the option to open full size view of lightbox by default.

4. Unfortunately Portfolio Gallery does not provide a slideshow. Please check the Slideshow view of Photo Gallery plugin: wpdemo.web-dorado.com/slideshow-view/

Please try the free version of Photo Gallery and see if you can achieve the necessary functionality with the theme and plugin.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds