Business Elite pro: adjust Portfolio info + link

Linde Jacobs created the topic: Business Elite pro: adjust Portfolio info + link

Hi (again :-))

- Where can I find the textfields to put more info with the visuals?
- Is it possible to put a direct link from the pictures to the related pages.
- General: how can I put more than one featured picture (so it becomes an album)?

Thanks in advance (again :))

Linde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite pro: adjust Portfolio info + link

Hello Linde!

Regarding your first requirement, could you please specify if you'd like to enlarge the number of characters in description text of portfolio items?

As for links on pictures and more than one featured images, unfortunately these features are not available in Portfolio Gallery yet. However, we would love to implement this functionality in future versions of the theme. So could you please add your suggestion to our Submit your idea page?

web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Linde Jacobs replied the topic: Business Elite pro: adjust Portfolio info + link

Hi, hi,

I just found a solution that suits me well. In the Homepage settings > portfolio, I checked the 'link'-radiobutton instead of the 'lightbox'-radiobutton.

That way the visitor goes straight to the page where I describe the item.

And that's perfect!
Linde

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite pro: adjust Portfolio info + link

Dear Linde,

Amazing! We are very glad, that you have figured out a solution, that fits your needs! Please let me know in case you will have further questions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds