Business Elite / adjust 'more info' - top posts?

Linde Jacobs created the topic: Business Elite / adjust 'more info' - top posts?

Hi,

I made sure that 3 topposts appear on my home page.
The 'more info'-link though doesn't seem to be adjustable.

I want to put something in the language of my potential readers.

Where to find the 'more info' text?

Thanks in advance!
Linde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Business Elite / adjust 'more info' - top posts?

Hi Linde,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Linde, if you set your website language to the language of your readers then our theme also will be automatically translated.

If you have the translation but it is not correct you can just enter the appropriate language file and change the word, for this you'll need PoEdit tool. (I can give you detailed further instructions if needed.)

If you want to have your website in English, but just want to change these words to other language, then you can just edit the English language file. In this case also you'll need PoEdit.

Please write how you want to proceed.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Linde Jacobs replied the topic: Business Elite / adjust 'more info' - top posts?

Hi,

thanks!

I work in a translated WordPress-environment, but these words are still in English.
I would love to translate the links myself 'read more', 'more info', etc.

If you can make clear how to use the PoEdit tool, I will be glad to do it!

Thanks in advance,
Linde

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Business Elite / adjust 'more info' - top posts?

Dear Linde,

Can you please write which language is your website /

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Linde Jacobs replied the topic: Business Elite / adjust 'more info' - top posts?

Oh, sorry, forgot to mention that. Dutch it is.

Hi Linde,

Please install this POEdit tool from www.poedit.net/download.php then please enter your theme folder>business-elite > languages > open the Dutch language file nl_NL.po.

It'll be automatically opened by POEdit.

Here the window consists of 3 parts:

upper part - here you can see all the theme content that can be translated, you can click on desired text and translate it
second part - this shows the selected source text
Third part - here you'll see the available translation which you can easily edit.

Now please make all your changes, save the po file, it'll automatically generate mo file too.
Please copy these 2 files and replace with the original files you have in your theme now.

Linde, please also share with us your translations, we'll include them in our future updates. If you just change it in your environment you'll have to edit it each time after update.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Thank you for the answer!

I managed the first steps, but do not know how I can do this:
Please copy these 2 files and replace with the original files you have in your theme now.

Do I have to replace the whole theme again? Where can I find the language folders in the Wordpress area?

Also: how can I share these translations with the Webdorado-team?

Thanks!
Linde

Hi Linde,

If you have FTP access, then please enter your website's files with it, find our theme folder, open it you'll see language folder, you need to open this folder too and find the corresponding files.

If you don't have FTP then please download the theme's zip file again, extract it, open the language folder replace the files, make again zip and install in your website, after deleting the old version.

Alternative, please send us the translated files to [email protected] mentioning this forum post URL in your email and I'll email you back the corrected version of the theme in zip format.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

The following user(s) said Thank You: Linde Jacobs

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds