Portfolio Gallery and Photo Gallery

jimsz created the topic: Portfolio Gallery and Photo Gallery

I purchased your Portfolio Gallery Theme for Wordpress in order to build a site as shown in your demo.

When I try to build a portfolio like your demo it tells me I need to purchase the "Pro" version of Photo Gallery.

Is this correct that I have to spend even more money in order to get the look you are selling?

Please advise me how to get the look yo advertise.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery and Photo Gallery

Hi dear user,

Thanks for your inquiry.

In reality you have bought the theme but haven't installed in your website.

Please enter Appearance > Themes > Activate another theme > then open Portfolio gallery theme and press Delete from the bottom part.

Now please login at web-dorado.com, go to My Products and download the latest version of Portfolio Gallery.

Now again enter Themes and install the pro version of Portfolio Gallery.

You don't need to spend extra, you just need to install the pro version.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery and Photo Gallery

Dear user,

Looks like you simply forgot to install the Pro version after upgrading. Please deactivate and delete Lite version of the plugin and then install Photo Gallery Pro.

All the views and themes will be available afterwards.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

jimsz replied the topic: Portfolio Gallery and Photo Gallery

I did not forget to install the pro version. I have installed and reinstalled several times.

The last time I deleted my entire wordpress installation and started form scratch.

I have the same limitations in NOT being able to create the site design you are selling. Screen shot is attached.

Please advise on how I make my site look like your demo site. After purchasing this theme I do not have the settings available that i can find to do so. themedemo.web-dorado.com/?theme=portfolio-gallery

Attachments:

Dear user,

Kindly please note, that Photo Gallery is a different product from Portfolio Gallery. The shortcode settings you have captured are from Photo Gallery.

So now you have Pro version of Portfolio Gallery theme installed to your website, but this does not provide the Pro features of Photo Gallery plugin. Instead it provides Premium functionality of Portfolio Gallery, which also lets you create post-based gallery image grid.

Please try Portfolio page as your page template, choose the post categories from page settings and you will get a gallery grid on your page.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please share the settings for me to get the look you are advertising for this theme. That's why I purchased it.

Dear user,

Sure, let me describe how you can get the grid view of Portfolio Gallery theme.

Firstly please go to Appearance > Portfolio Gallery > Layout Editor and select the settings mentioned in the screenshot I have attached (0427-layout.png).

Afterwards go to Portfolio Gallery > Homepage, check the option Featured Post, select the post to display as featured.

Also, you need to mark Content Top Posts option as checked and select the categories you'd like to display posts from. You can see this in 0427-homepage.png screenshot.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

This does not work.

I appreciate your help but after 3 days it still does not work. You are selling themes that do not work as advertised.

Please refund my money and confirm that you have done so.

Dear user,

We understand your disappointment, but could we please take a look at the problem before issuing a refund for your purchase?

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] and kindly give temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the issues on your Portfolio Gallery theme and provide solutions ASAP.

Also please make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

No, I am sorry, I am not opening up my site to strangers.

Please issue a refund to my credit card.

Dear user,

Kindly please note, that WebDorado generally does not make refunds, as our products are intangible. Here are the cases when we consider a full refund:

- If You purchase some particular product by mistake and have not yet downloaded it from Your account.
- If You found a bug, contacted our support team and we were not able to solve the issue within a reasonable timeframe (usually in 24 hours).
- If You have a recurring subscription, our billing system automatically charged You, while You have not downloaded the product after your initial subscription period.
- If You upgrade to a higher level subscription within one month of initial purchase, we refund the previous version.

Hence, before requesting a refund give a chance to our support team to address your issue. We can use TeamViewer to manage a screenshare session to take a look at the problem. Our team would love to see you among our satisfied customers.

Would TeamViewer session work for you?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I have sent the email

Dear user,

Thanks a lot!
I have responded to you in the afternoon, please let me know if you got my e-mail. And feel free to drop a line in case of further questions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds