Issue with 'Load more' and question about links

Gerard created the topic: Issue with 'Load more' and question about links

Hi, I'm new in webdesign and maybe overlooked possible answers or issues in the forum/blogs but I would like to ask if you could help me out.

1. When I enter on a random page the option 'view/read more' it shows the marker/option in the page but it doesn't seem to load the option when viewing the page as a concept or published page
  2. This is more a question of which I could not find an answer. How can I make a link to e.g. a heading on the same page from the top to this heading. E.g. I want to make a tekst or image as a reference in the top of the page that links to a heading or picture somewhere in the same page. Can not use 'link' because this doesn't allow me to link on the same page.
Must say, for me being 1st time using wordpress and your template, I am satisfied and eager finding out more in how to use and accomandate a good website to the visitors.

tnx in advance for your reaction and hopefully answers/solutions.
Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Issue with 'Load more' and question about links

Dear Gerard,

Thank you for choosing Web-Dorado themes!

Could you please mention which theme in particular are you using? Also please give the link to your website, where we can see the described and give you precise guidelines and assist you at our best.

Thanks in advance!

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds