Business Elite - I made a mistake

Caleb Booker created the topic: Business Elite - I made a mistake

Hey there,

I was changing the anchor for the button that appears in the slider, but I accidentally overwrote the "class" instead so now it doesn't look like a button anymore. What class should it be?

Caleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Caleb Booker replied the topic: Business Elite - I made a mistake

Caleb Booker wrote: Hey there,

I was changing the anchor for the button that appears in the slider, but I accidentally overwrote the "class" instead so now it doesn't look like a button anymore. What class should it be?

Caleb

Okay I found someone else's install of the theme, inspected the elements, found what I was looking for...

On an unrelated question: my vCita pages don't display right:
thepsychicvillage.com/appointment-booking/
thepsychicvillage.com/contact-form/

Adding text underneath these elements on the page doesn't seem to help - they're in these little boxes. Any tips or is this beyond your scope?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite - I made a mistake

Dear Caleb,

Looks like there is a CSS conflict on your theme with of the applications you have installed to your website.

Could you please contact our team by e-mail ([email protected]) and grant temporary WordPress adminstrator access to your website? We will resolve the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Also make sure to mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite - I made a mistake

Dear users,

Caleb has found a solution to this problem the following way. I am pasting his message quoted below, in case you would like to take a look at it.

vCita was trying to use an iframe to define the height and width of the area, which the CSS was overriding. So, when I put [vCitaSchedulingCalendar], which would call the vCita plugin to display the calendar, it was squished.

For some reason adding [vCitaSchedulingCalendar width=500 height=450] seemed to do the trick.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds