Business Elite Pro - Social link to Linkedin

Karin De Wulf created the topic: Business Elite Pro - Social link to Linkedin

Hi,

I am using the Pro version of the Business Elite theme to create a website for a company.

I have to add two social icons on the homepage: the twitter icon is available as well as many other ones, but there is no Linkedin icon. I looked around to see how I could add, but I can't find it.

I bought this theme because I wanted a one page theme, so that I can publish all our important info on the front page.

This is the first website I'm creating, so I am still a novice who doesn't know how to write CSS, HTML, and php. I will learn it, but as I have to get this website life txt Tuesday, I hope you can help me.

Thank you,
Karin

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Business Elite Pro - Social link to Linkedin

Dear Karin,

Thanks for letting us know about your requirement!

Unfortunately LinkedIn button is not yet available in Business Elite theme. However, since you have the Pro version of the theme, we can make a small customization on your website and add the icon for you.

Could you please forward temporary WordPress admin access information to [email protected]? Our developers will apply the changes ASAP.

Make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds