how to install the upgraded theme file

Support replied the topic: how to install the upgraded theme file

Dear user,

1. For changing the font style of submenu item, please add this code to Custom CSS editor of the theme:

#top-nav-list li.menu-item a {
    font-style: normal;
}

2. Unfortunately the Off/On functionality is not available in Portfolio Gallery. But I will add it to our customer wish list for future updates of the product.

3. Could you please tell us what does Yellow Pencil plugin do?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

xoxdesign replied the topic: how to install the upgraded theme file

Dear support team,

2. Unfortunately the Off/On functionality is not available in Portfolio Gallery.
I think it is a bug, since my clients tell me it is too difficult to click the subtitle, and it is non-stop to jump up and down.It doesn't work.

So I think you need to fix it asap.

3. one of function in yellow pencil plugin which is "line height". It can set the spacing between first and second sentences. Such as the left hand side menu bar titles. The spacing of it is smaller than the right hand side one.
www.xoxdesignhk.com/projects/residential/peter-ho/

thanks

Support replied the topic: how to install the upgraded theme file

Dear user,

Related to your requirement #2, we will develop the feature of having submenu opened, when an item is selected. Thanks again for your suggestion.

As for your requirement #3, you can modify the line height of menu items with this CSS code:

#top-nav-list li.menu-item a {
    line-height: 20px;
}

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear Support team,

Qs 1: Can i move the huge slider to the right hand side or can i set the distance between the main menu and the huge slider since it is overlap now.

Qs 2: How to adjust the width of left hand side main menu, if it is large number of characters, it will cut to two rows.

Qs3: Can i fix the layout of website when i use chrome to browse ? It will always change when i adjust the size of browser.

thanks

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: how to install the upgraded theme file

Dear user,

Here's what you will need to do to resolve the overlapping problem and align a larger width to menu items.

Go to Appearance > Portfolio Gallery and navigate to Layout tab. Then find the option Menu width and assign a larger value to it.

As for your third question, could you please let me know how you want to fix the layout, when using Chrome browser?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Support team,

Thanks for your helping.

Q1: When I make the align a larger width to menu items, the title "xox design " isn't align to the menu items. How can i do? Such as attached file p.1.

Q2: When I change the size of chrome browser, the layout is difference from the original one,
such as attached file p.2.

Thanks

Attachments:

Dear user,

To align the logo text equally with menu items please write the following CSS code in Theme options > General > Custom CSS editor:

#logo h1 {
    position: relative;
    left: 48px;
    text-align: left;
}

As for the view in smaller dimensions, unfortunately the theme does not have the mentioned options. If the view will not change, the site will not look nice on tablets and mobile phones.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Support team,

In the custom css editor:
#back { background: rgba(130,36,227,0); }#logo h1 { color: #575757;}#logo h1 { font-size: 12px; font-weight:light; padding-top:160px;}#footer-bottom { background: rgba(130,36,227,0); }#top-nav li.haschild >a:after { content: attr(data-content) '';}#top-nav li.haschild >a.clicked:after { content: attr(data-content) '';}.huge_it_slideshow_image_wrap_1 { float: none;}#top-nav li.haschild a:after,#top-nav li.haschild a.clicked:after { display: none;}#top-nav-list li.menu-item a { font-style: normal;}#top-nav-list li.menu-item a { line-height: 10px;}#content{ line-height: 5px;},#huge_it_slideshow_image_3_0 { padding-top:2000px;},#logo h1 { position: relative; left: 48px; text-align: left; }

And there is not any change when i write #logo h1 { position: relative; left: 48px; text-align: left; } .

thanks

Dear user,

There is a little mistake on your code. You have added a comma before the last style, so the code after it is being ignored. Please check the highlighted area in the attached screenshot.

If you remove this comma, the problem will be resolved.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Dear support team,

q1: The layout of "cervia boulevard house 5" page and "minial office" page is difference from others pages ?

www.xoxdesignhk.com/projects/residential/560-2/
www.xoxdesignhk.com/projects/office/quarry-bay/

q2: How can i set all the side menu items will change light grey color when i click the side menu item? since some can change and some cannot now.

thanks

Dear user,

Could you please contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary admin access to your website? Also please let us know which menu items don't turn to light grey.

Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. Also please make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear support team,

I sent the email to ([email protected]) twice already and nobody answer me yet.

How can I do?

Thanks

Dear user,

I am very sorry for my late respond to your e-mail. Your message was filtered in the spam folder. I have assigned the ticket to our developers and they are currently looking on the problems you are facing.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds