your site

Raymond Hebert created the topic: your site

on the french page the link to [email protected] is unusable.

and why not simply the language in the profile of the customer like all big sites do...

when you have switched to french language, each time you change of page, your site bring back to visitor to english language

1- And why a captcha when you are logged... and when you click to hear the captcha the voice don't give the same number as the number we see in the window.

Come on guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: your site

Dear Raymond,

I have just tested the issue you have mentioned about navigating through pages and the site seems to work properly, the language does not change to English. Please note, that some pages are only available in English, e.g. Forum and Blog.

Regarding to Captcha, it is not very hard for spambots to register on websites, so it is placed to secure the form and avoid spam as much as possible.

As for playing a different sound than letters in Text mode, please note, that the captcha is Google ReCaptcha, not developed by us, and its text and voice are different.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Raymond Hebert replied the topic: your site

I agree with you for captcha. Sorry.

The link unusable is there. Don't forget to activate french language.

web-dorado.com/fr/contact-us.html

have a good day

Dear Raymond,

Could you please check the attached screenshot? I have just opened the page in French and tested the contact form. It came through normally.

Maybe I am just misunderstanding you. If so, please let me know what is the issue within the page.
Have a great week!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

Raymond Hebert replied the topic: your site

Hi,

First, I want to say that the product I bought is really good (photo gallery). Really better than Next gen... We have simply to learn how to use it. :-)

Ok, about the link, dont' click on the link in the forum.

1- Go to the Home page of the site
2- Click on [Contact us]
3- Switch to french language
4- Now click on support... link

see the answer of the site below (open file)

Attachments:

Dear Raymond,

Firstly, thank you for your kind words about our Photo Gallery plugin! Hope you enjoy using it!

As for the problem, I have noticed it now and reported the issue to our development team. They will take a look and resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds