Settings page not showing up?

Rachel created the topic: Settings page not showing up?

I need to get to the instagram feed settings page to even start attaching my instagram account but for some reason the settings link is not showing up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Settings page not showing up?

Hello Rachel!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

We are not sure we understood the problem quite well. Could you please give us a screenshot, where we can see the issue? We will have a better understanding of the problem and suggest a solution.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

North Cascades Crew replied the topic: Settings page not showing up?

Hello,
I believe I am having the same issue.
I just activated the instagram widget on my webpage, however when I try to configure the widget, it does not allow me to add a feed - the box to add a feed is blank and cannot be added to.
I cannot find any way to get to settings in order to add a token or activate a specific feed?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Settings page not showing up?

Greetings!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Could we check the issue from WordPress administrative dashboard of your website? Please send the admin login information using the contact form on this page.

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the problem on your Instagram Feed WD and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds