Image Size based on # of Columns

Eric created the topic: Image Size based on # of Columns

Where can I control the size of the images displayed based on the # of columns selected?

I prefer 2 column layout, but would like to display larger images.

Thanks in advance

Eric
desmosv.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Image Size based on # of Columns

Hello Eric!

Thank you for posting your question!

Instagram Feed WD plugin calculates the width of thumbnails according to its container size and the number of columns you select. On your Photos page the number of displayed columns is 2, and the width has been assigned properly.

If you inspect the element of feed container, you will notice, that the fact that thumbnails cannot be larger is that the container width has been fully filled. I am posting a screenshot below, where you can see this.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Eric replied the topic: Image Size based on # of Columns

Thank you for the update and looking into it!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Image Size based on # of Columns

You are most welcome, Eric!

Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you will need further assistance from our team. We'll be happy to help!

If you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Instagram Feed WD on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve the quality and features of the plugin, as well as our customer support service.

Let me provide you the link: wordpress.org/support/plugin/wd-instagram-feed/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds