Invalid Access Token error on Instagram Feed WD

Agapi G. created the topic: Invalid Access Token error on Instagram Feed WD

Hi everyone!

If you are seeing this alert message on your Instagram Feed WD plugin, please note, that Instagram access tokens expire from time to time. Therefore you need to get new from your Instagram account again.

Please sign in to your account and get a new token. Add it to Instagram Feed WD > Settings page, and if the token will still cause "Invalid access token" error, revoke access for the plugin here:
www.instagram.com/accounts/manage_access/

and sign in again from Settings page.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tigran Nazaryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Teresa Hansen replied the topic: Invalid Access Token error on Instagram Feed WD

Thank you! I am so excited to have my ig account loaded on my blog! Your step by step directions really helped and when I got stuck I came here to the help forum and that fixed everything! Teresa

Agapi G. replied the topic: Invalid Access Token error on Instagram Feed WD

Hi Teresa!

That's wonderful! We are happy to know the problem has been resolved on your website. Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you will need further assistance.

Could I ask you to share your rating for Instagram Feed WD on WordPress.org? We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving customer support. Let me provide you the link:

wordpress.org/support/plugin/wd-instagram-feed/reviews/

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds