Feed Not Loading

Pretty Refined created the topic: Feed Not Loading

Hello,

I'm having issues with some of my feeds not loading. They will either not display any pictures or only display a couple until you press load more even though they are set to display 4 pictures. Here are some examples:

beautyrefiner.com/100-pure-eye-shadow/
beautyrefiner.com/100-pure-gemmed-lip-gloss/

Let me know if you need my log in info to look into it.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pretty Refined replied the topic: Feed Not Loading

I have found that it is all the feeds that I have chosen to only show media I like. They were working properly a couple days ago but no longer are.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Feed Not Loading

Greetings! Thank you for posting about this problem!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access, so we can check the problem? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developer will take a look and figure out a solution to the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Feed Not Loading

Hey!

The problem you are facing is due to the configuration of your feeds, as you have predicted. The feeds are requesting the media you liked, but they are also looking for the images with both of the 2 hashtags, which you have added to Conditional Filters.

Each time the plugin sends requests, Instagram responds with 20 images. Then the plugin looks for the posts with these hashtags. The plugin limits these posts with 200 images, otherwise it would take up to 5-7 minutes to look through images and find those with both mentioned hashtags.

We highly recommend you to use a condition, which will be found more times in each Instagram response. At least set the filters with OR condition, rather than AND.

Hope this works for you. Please let me know in case there's something else I can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds