Instagram feed stuck loading

giovanni created the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

On my website, chessculture.org, on the gallery page(chessculture.org/gallery), i have placed the instagram feed plugin. It however is not loading any photos and is stuck with the spinning logo icon. I've tried removing and adding it back and even adding to different pages but have had no luck? It looks like this is a common problem for people?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

Hello Giovanni! Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem!

Seems like there is a Javascript error on the page, it might be related to the issue. Could we take a look at it from WordPress admin panel of you website? Please send temporary access information using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Make sure to also mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will fix the issue for you as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Christian Bergh replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

Hi I have the same problem on this site.

www.pronto-entreprenad.se/vara-projekt/

/Christian

Attachments:

Hey Christian! Thanks for letting us know!

The feed is actually displaying properly on our end. Could you please clear the cache of your web browser and check again? As you can see in the screenshot I attached to this post, the feed appears as it should.

Thank you! Have a nice Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Janelle replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

I am having the same problem! I am not technologically inclined so it may be my error, but coulc you take a look at it?
Thanks - bsed.org/bsedstaff/forms/

Hello Janelle!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

Unfortunately your website requires username and password for accessing frontend. Could you please forward it to our team using this form ? Don't forget to mention the URL of this forum thread in your message.

Also please grant us temporary access to WordPress admin dashboard. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

marina replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

Hi, I ran into the same problem, widget stucks at loading, and I don't have any script errors
mynodus.wwwsrc4.supercp.com/V8.0.3/blog/
could you help me?

Hi Marina!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Our team can surely help you with this. Could you please give us temporary WordPress adminsitrator access to your website? Our developers will take a look and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please forward the login information to us using this form . Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Marina!

Our development team has found the cause of the problem you are facing with Instagram Feed WD. There is a problem in active WordPress theme which is Vanesa - Responsive eCommerce Template, and located here:
mynodus.wwwsrc4.supercp.com/V8.0.3/style.css

However, Appearance > Themes section shows Twentyseventeen as the active theme, most probably.

Unfortunately we cannot edit Vanessa theme with the admin user credentials you provided. The theme appears to not correspond WordPress standard functions, since it does not call wp_footer() function to add scripts and styles in website footer.

If the theme has footer.php template file, wp_footer() should be called right before closing HTML body tag.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

eric davenport replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

Hello!

Just like everyone else I my feed is stuck loading as well! And it sounds like it may be a Jquery problem but I am not savvy enough to fix it! Thank you!

Hey Eric!

Thank you for letting us know about this!

We will fix this problem for you as soon as possible. Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? You can send the login information using the contact form on this page .

Also please indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Eric!

I am happy to inform you, that our developers have figured out the cause of this problem! Please note, that Instagram access tokens expire from time to time, therefore you need to get new from your Instagram account again.

We added a temporary token to Instagram Feed WD > Settings, so your feed will display properly. Please sign in to your account and get a new token. If the token will still cause "Invalid access token" error, revoke access for the plugin here:
www.instagram.com/accounts/manage_access/

and sign in again from Settings page.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lonny replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

Hi Agapi,

We're stuck loading too. I have revoked and renewed instagram access. No luck. Could you please help us? I submitted a ticket.

Thank you,

Kat

Zox replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

Hi there,

Our feed is also stuck loading - tried reset the instagram token, revoke the access and connect the plugin again - no luck :-(

lubimka.info/en/en-stream-of-consciousness/

Please help!

Hey guys!

Thank you for reporting this problem to us!
We encountered this bug and released a new version, which should fix the issue after installation. Could you please update your Instagram Feed WD plugin?

In case you have Pro version, please download the update from your account of Web-Dorado.com. Then install it to your website after deactivating and deleting current version.

Let us know if this works.
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Zox replied the topic: Instagram feed stuck loading

woohoo - it works again thx for the quick fix!

Hey Zox!

You are most welcome, we are glad to know the feed is up and running on your website! Please feel free to let us know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.

If you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Instagram Feed WD on WordPress.org. We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving customer support. Let me provide you the link:

wordpress.org/support/plugin/wd-instagram-feed/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds